8 short films summarising the 8 chapters of ‘A Vision for Galway 2030’ have just been released. Here are the links: ARTS & CULTURE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhdftfHqV-A COMMUNITY & EDUCATION: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD6ZEyhsK6k ECONOMICS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uyJ9oTG6RY ENERGY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31NuwXadtAA FOOD & WATER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=142RUAqZQAY INNER TRANSITION: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUapciibD_0 … Continue reading
The entire interactive ‘A Vision for Galway 2030’ can be downloaded as an interactive (hyperlinked) PDF here: VD-BookletA4Interactive
The inspiring and award-winning film ‘Demain’ (French for ‘Tomorrow’) will be shown on Monday 15th May at the Secret Garden café, William Street West, Galway starting at 7pm sharp. All welcome!
ABOUT THE FILM
We all know that we face many environmental problems. Instead of showing all the worst that can happen, this uplifting documentary focuses on the people suggesting solutions and their actions. Winner of Best Documentary at 2016 César Awards (French equivalent of the Oscars). Various languages with English subtitles.
- Film Screening & Discussion on Water Fluoridation in Ireland
- Mary Reynolds Talk
- ReCupán Galway
- Green Drinks, 9th March 2017 – ‘Community-driven Stewardship: the Burrenbeo Story’
- Convergence Festival Galway – Events Oct 27th & 28th
- ECOhub events – Tue 25th & Wed 26th Oct
- Film and Q&A with director – ‘Atlantic’ by Risteárd Ó Domhnaill
- Sustainability Stories – Wed 26th Oct at 9pm
- ECOHub All week: 24th – 28th Oct @ Galway 2020 hub.