8 short films summarising the 8 chapters of ‘A Vision for Galway 2030’ have just been released. Here are the links: ARTS & CULTURE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhdftfHqV-A COMMUNITY & EDUCATION: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD6ZEyhsK6k ECONOMICS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uyJ9oTG6RY ENERGY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31NuwXadtAA FOOD & WATER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=142RUAqZQAY INNER TRANSITION: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUapciibD_0 … Continue reading
The entire interactive ‘A Vision for Galway 2030’ can be downloaded as an interactive (hyperlinked) PDF here: VD-BookletA4Interactive
THURSDAY OCT 27th
10.30-11.30pm Workshop with Ala Theatre Forum
ALa Theatre for Change will give a workshop where the participants will be exploring ideas and values around sustainable living.
By using techniques from Forum Theatre and Value Clarification the participants will discuss these issues in a creative way, using their bodies and image more than words
- ECOhub events – Tue 25th & Wed 26th Oct
- Film and Q&A with director – ‘Atlantic’ by Risteárd Ó Domhnaill
- Sustainability Stories – Wed 26th Oct at 9pm
- ECOHub All week: 24th – 28th Oct @ Galway 2020 hub.
- Launch of Post Carbon Galway – 20th Oct in the Portershed
- Meeting – Friday 23rd September 2016
- Film screening, August 2016 – ‘Inhabit: A Permaculture Perspective’
- Rob Hopkins interviews Transition Galway
- Film screening, April 2016 – “Do the Math”